- Spike Lee. One of the worlds’ most celebrated and iconic story-tellers heads up an incredible line-up.
- Dr Michael Wu – the man behind the Facebook Engagement and Community Health Indexes will share incredible insights into actionable analytics.
- South Africa’s leading Mad Men/Women – Melissa Attree (Ogilvy), Yossi Schwartz (Y&R), Fran Luckin (Quirk), Kerry Friend (Isobar), Brent Shahim (Aqua), and Jason Xenopoulos (NATIVE VML) will share their stories in creating brand moments for the digital age.
- Global Brand Giants – Lucia Maseko (Nestle), Khaya Dlanga (Coca Cola), Enver Groenewald (Unilever) will outline their unique recipes for marketing success.
- The Game-changers – John Gevisser (Gamma Fly), Glenn Gillis (Sea Monster Entertainment), Musa Kalenga (Facebook), Luvuyo Mandela (Tyathumzi Advisory) and Indra de Lanerolle (Author of the New Wave Report)
- A world class venue and learning space – The Sandton Convention Centre
- A 6 hour learning experience that will give you actionable take-outs
- Incredible value for money: Secure parking, refreshments and catering throughout the event and post event Jameson bar.
- Incredible networking with over 1,000 influential thinkers and marketers
- A ticket price that matches your pocket:
- R 2,200 (ex VAT) – Premium Green Circle ticket featuring exclusive seating
- R 1,700 (ex VAT) – Special offer ticket
- R 1,400 (ex VAT) – Student ticket
Visit http://www.thedigitaledge.co.za/ to book now!
The Digital Edge Live Team
The Nedbank Digital Edge Live 2015 brought to you by NATIVE VML in collaboration with 360 Degrees. Special thank you to sponsors Lithium, Jameson, The Maslow and Media Partners eNCA, Memeburn, Bizcommunity, Your Business, Nunnovation, Mail&Guardian, Power 98.7