Rebel DJ, what a DJ to watch and hear. Hardworking and talented, she is working her way up the industry 1 track at a time. If you’ve seen her behind the decks, you would notice that she doesn’t only deliver good music but she always makes sure she looks good doing it. So when she announced that she would be the brand ambassador of DopEra Clothing, I was proud of her for combining her sound with her style.
So I caught up with her to do a short interview about being a brand ambassador, check it out below:
1. Brand ambassador, congratulations, what exactly does this mean; free clothes?
*laughs* Yes that’s one of the perks. Being a brand ambassador basically means I’ve been chosen by DopEra Clothing brand to promote its products within the activity known as branding. My duties are to embody the brand identity in appearance, attitude & works.
2. Does this mean we can also expect a Rebel range from you and DopEra
Interesting question, it’s still early days but we never know.
3. How did you get picked to be their brand ambassador? Were you always a fan of their clothing?
I worked on a few gigs while I was in Cape Town with one of their Cape Town Ambassadors, DJ Ms Eve. I saw some of their clothing which caught my eye. I followed them ( @DopEraClothinSA ) on Twitter, they followed back & the next thing I knew, we were talking business.
4. There are hopes you will release a DopEra Mix, will you bless us with such?
That’s actually something I’ve never thought about but now that you’ve mentioned it – look out for a link.
5. From here on, where is Rebel headed?
Relocating, Business & More Music. That’s enough hinting. Watch this space.